Expose yourself to the culture and colours of Vietnam ‘s ethnic monitories on a trek through terraced in rice paddies, bamboo groves and thatch villages in the shadow of mountain, the tallest peak in Indochina
5 things we love most about Sapa overnight homestay:
- Best experience with the host
- Incredibly comfortable and clean rooms
- Remarkable service
- Amazing food
- Affordable low rate
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (11km -13 km trekking, 4-5hour trekking) B,L,D
– Arrive at Lao Cai train station around 5:30 a.m. Tour guide pick you up at trainstaion and take 1 hour van ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa with a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
– Arriving Sapa town, you’ll enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, and you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to explore their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp.
Next to walking down Muong Hoa River where you can take a rest or swim before trekking uphill to Lao Chai village where your picnic lunch will be served. Finish lunch, continuing to visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Ta Van village, where is located in the middle of Muong Hoa valley where excellent panoramas of rice terraced fields.
– You’ll be transferred to Sapa Town by car.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan– Sapa – Lao Cai (6km-8km trekking – 3-3,5 hours trekking) B,L,D
7h45-8h00: After breakfast at Hotel, Tour guide’ll pick you up at the hotel and start day tour for trekking about 8km towards the Red Dzao village of Giang Ta Chai. Also, trekking up and downhill then through bamboo forest before arriving at the waterfall, Rattan bridge and Stream where you have short rest to swim and picnic lunch. Then, we walk uphill about 2km to Hau Thao village where we catch the car to return to Sapa.
You’ll be free to explore Sapa town and Market before having dinner then being transferred to Lao Cai train station to catch the night train to Hanoi.
Price Inclusions & Options
- Round trip shuttle bus or private car transfer Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Shuttle bus or private car from village to Sapa
- English speaking guide
- 01 night at the homestay
- All entranced fees and permission
- Meals (02 breakfast, 02 lunches and 02 dinners)
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Personal travel insurance and personal expenses
- Other things which are not mentioned above