Topas Ecolodge is a small hotel situated on a beautiful hilltop deep in the mountains of Hoang Lien National Park only 45 mins outside Sapa town
5 things we love most about Sapa Topaz Ecolodge
- Unique Topaz ecolodge
- Clean rooms
- Remarkable service
- Amazing food
- Affordable low rate
Day 1: Leave Red River Delta to the mountain retreat of TopasEcolodge (B,L,D)
6:30 – 7:00 AM: You will be picked up at the hotel lobby by Limousine Car departing Hanoi for a 5 hours transfer to Topas Ecolodge. You can book a special traditional Red Dao herbal bath or massage at the lodge’s newly opened spa or go for an excursion to the surrounding villages.
You will spend the night in your own private bungalow with a view of the valley and dotted mountain surroundings.
Day 2: TopasEcolodge – Sapa – Hanoi (B,L,)
The morning is at your leisure at TopasEcolodge. You can either relax or borrow a free of charge high quality mountain bike from the lodge for an exploration to the neighboring villages.
You can also take a scheduled shuttle bus to Sapa to visit the town or book a half day tour to explore the highest peak of Indochina, Mt. Fansipan (3.143m), with the newly launched cable car.
Topas Mountain Express departs from Sapa at 14:00; from TopasEcolodge at 15:00 and returns you to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Most of our visitors regret staying only one night at TopasEcolodge, as the journey is worth at least 2 nights of mountain quiet and fresh air
- Topas Mountain Express can only pick up and return passengers at hotels/ residences in Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Tay Ho District.
Price Inclusion and Exclusion
- 1 night at TopasEcolodge (twin shared Executive bungalow)
- 1 breakfast at TopasEcolodge (B = breakfast)*
- Transfer by Topas Mountain Express Hanoi – TopasEcolodge – Hanoi
- Personal travel insurance and personal expenses
- Other things which are not mentioned above
*Other meals at TopasEcolodge are recommended to be booked in advance.
If you would like upgrade to romantic package, please request this upon booking.